Nexans exhibits at Airport Show Dubai 2009
Visit our booth CE 13 from May 19 to 21, 2009
Airport Show is one of the largest airport construction, operations, technology and services events in the world, bringing together more than 5,000 industry professionals from 81 countries.
For the 2009 edition Nexans will be happy to welcome you on its booth to present its customized cable solutions for airport safety, security and efficiency.
Request your free guest card to the exhibition.
Discover on our booth Nexans' major success stories for all airport functions:
- Beijing Airport, China: Baggage handling systems
- Abu Dhabi Airport, UAE: Airfield ground lighting
- Moscow Airport, Russia: Energy networks
- Incheon Airport, Korea: Communication networks
An area on the booth will also be dedicated to Intercond's 400 Hz cables for aircraft powering cabling systems (More information: Nexans acquires Intercond - Press release).
Nexans presentation will take place on May 19th at 11:30.
See also: Airport show seminar programme.
Intercond will present a paper on INTER-AEROFLEX® 400Hz: GPU cable evolution - introducing a new cable solution developed to provide manufacturers of aircraft Ground Power Units (GPU) and on-site end-users with a more reliable, multi-purpose, cost-wise cable design, already in use in some airports and with greater potentiality to share.
Exhibition floor plan
Booth #CE 13
Download the Airport show hall layout.
Venue and opening hours
Airport Expo Dubai, UAE
19-21 May: 10.00 - 18.00
Exhibited products and solutions
- Secondary circuit low-voltage cable
- Active Ethernet Switch System
- 48VDC Power Supply for Active Ethernet Switch System
- DIN-Rail Splice/Distribution Box
- Fire Resistant Cables
- Halogen free flexible power supply, control and grounding cables
- Halogen free oil resistant AS- Interface
- Halogen free Profibus cable
- LANmark and LANsense solutions
- Cable for GPU's sytems
- Special cable for GPU scissors systems